The Whitehall Farmer's Market is located in the Caste Village Shopping Center in Whitehall, a suburb of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
1. Take the Liberty Bridge through the Liberty Tunnels (be in the right-hand lane). Bear right and follow signs for Route 51 South.
2. Follow 51 South for approximately 10 minutes to Route 88 (5 way intersection).
3. Turn Right on Route 88.
4. Follow 88 until Grove Road (through several lights) .
5. Turn Left on Grove Road.
6. Follow Grove road until it intersects with Baptist Road.
7. Caste Village is on your left at the intersection of Grove and Baptist Roads.
1. Follow Route 51 North.
2. Turn Left on Brownsville Road (Zion Lutheran Church is on the corner).
3. Stay straight at the next light, which becomes Baptist Road.
4. Follow Baptist Road until Grove Road.
5. Caste Village is on the right at the intersection of Baptist and Grove Roads.